In-ceiling Speakers(Print this page)
ABOUT REVEL® IN-CEILING SPEAKERS
Since the first Revel speakers in 1996, Revel products have stood at the forefront of loudspeaker design and performance. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers draw upon the same research, resources and unique perspective that put all Revel loudspeakers in a class by themselves. Revel in-ceiling loudspeakers provide unparalleled value and are known for their standard-setting low sonic coloration and their freedom from distortion over an extraordinarily wide dynamic range.
IN-CEILING LOUDSPEAKER HIGHLIGHTS
- Long-throw woofers with cast frames and rubber surrounds provide high output with low distortion.
- 1-inch (25mm) angle-adjustable, metal-dome tweeter with an integrated waveguide provides optimized response both on and off axis.
- High-order crossover network with premium-quality components delivers extraordinarily accurate timbre reproduction.
- Boundary compensation switch (C783/C763) lets you adjust the speaker to maintain tonal accuracy when the speaker is placed near a wall.
- Three-position tweeter level control (C783/C763/C583/C563) lets you adjust for optimum response in a variety of acoustical environments, or for using the speakers without grilles.
|Description||6-1/2" Dual-Tweeter In-ceiling Loudspeaker|
|Frequency Response||55-22kHz +/-3dB|
|Power Handling||65W (EIA RS426B)|
|High-frequency Drive Components||Two 1" aluminum dome tweeters with waveguides|
|Low-frequency Drive Components||6 ½" Micro-Ceramic Composite (MCC) Cone, Cast-polymer Frame Woofer|
|Features||Cutout dimensions (dia.): 8" (20.3 cm) • Includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles • Round grille finished dimension (dia.): 9.1" (23.1 cm) • Square grille finished dimensions (h x w): 9.1" x 9.1" (23.1 cm x 23.1 cm)|
|Mounting||C-2 fastening mechanism • Compatible with wall material thickness range: 0.5" – 2.0" (1.3 cm – 5.0 cm)|
|Depth||Mounting depth: 4.8" (12.2 cm)|
|Weight||Weight: 1.9 lb (0.9 kg) / Shipping Weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)|